The teacher asked Pepito (a.k.a. the Latin Little Johnny) to make sentences with his spelling words:
1. Cheese: Maria likes me but cheese ugly.
2. Mushroom: When all my family gets in the car, there isn’t mushroom.
3. July: You told me you were going to the store and july to me! Julyer!!!!
4. Chicken: I was going to the store with my wife but chicken go by herself.
5. Wheelchair: We only have one soda but it’s ok, wheelchair.
6. Chicken Wing: My mom plays the lottery so chicken wing.
7. Liver: A bully was messing with my sister and I told him to liver alone.
8. Budweiser: That woman over there has a nice body, budweiser face so ugly?